[Xastir-Dev] Short list, stable release, then Xastir-2 development?

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Fri Mar 14 00:33:04 EST 2003

Curt Mills wrote:
> My short list of what I'd like to see before the next stable
> release:

Just being totally selfish - it's what I'm good at - are there reasons
(don't even have to be *goot* ones) to use Postgre over MySQL?

Reason I enquire is I already run MySQL for other projects - it's doable
to run both, but a bit of a resource hog. And no, I'm not a member of
either 'fanatic' camp - just what I've already got. Nothing religous at all.

Just look'n for insight.

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru