[Xastir-Dev] Short list, stable release, then Xastir-2 development?

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Wed Mar 19 23:40:37 EST 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, J. Lance Cotton wrote:
>>When I choose any of the "Fetch GPS *" from the menu, the terminal writes:
>>
>>Illegal parameter passed to GPS_operations function!
>>
>>What am I doing wrong here?
>

> The GUI functions pass a number off to the GPS_operations() function
> to select the type of operation.  Perhaps you didn't get all of the
> files properly updated via CVS?

Didn't get all of the gpsman files or all of the xastir files? BTW: I
noticed that sometimes (I haven't nailed down yet when) I can choose
"Fetch GPS Waypoints" from the xastir interfaces menu and get a dialog
to choose the color of the waypoints, but when I confirm that dialog,
nothing happens; the dialog goes away and everything goes about like it
was before...

I will do a clean update and try again.

-Lance
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat