[Xastir-Dev] my aprsdigi multicasting

Ken Koster n7ipb at algedi.wetnet.net
Thu Mar 27 09:34:50 EST 2003

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 15:26, Mark - N2PGD wrote:
> I have to admit, I've thought multicast was the way to go from the minute I
> started playing with APRS!  I'll have to check this out from work.

Likewise,  and I've started to play with using multicast on our local IP
based packet network to distribute APRS data.  I'm still in the early
stages, mainly due to the lack of multicast support in the various
hamradio drivers, but making progress.

Looks like I'll have to get Alan's latest aprsdigi when he releases it.

Ken,  N7IPB