[Xastir-Dev] Short list, stable release, then Xastir-2 development?

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Mar 27 17:48:21 EST 2003

>>>>> "Curt" == Curt Mills <hacker at tc.fluke.com> writes:

Curt> My short list of what I'd like to see before the next stable
Curt> release:

[...]

Curt> 2) Jack's re-done configure.ac plus other mods.  I know he's
Curt> working hard on that stuff and it's looking VERY good!

Curt> Done??

Yes, done.  The only reports I've had of difficulty since I made the
last changes were yours with regard to Cygwin.  If you're comfortable
with it, then let's roll it out.

[...]

Curt> The new xastir/maps/GPS/ directory needs it's permissions
Curt> changed so that Xastir can write GPS files into it.  Know an
Curt> easy way to do that from within configure.ac/Makefile.am
Curt> Jack/Chuck?

For now, do it the old way.  I will eventually end up redoing the
entire /usr/local/xastir population section, but that's a long-term
thing and it shouldn't hold up short-term gains.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org