[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] May 4th Tornado Outbreak

Reuven Z Gevaryahu gevaryah at netaxs.com
Mon May 5 17:58:40 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Mon, 5 May 2003, Reuven Z Gevaryahu wrote:

> Do you have the latest NOAA zone and county map files installed into
> xastir/Counties?
That is why I listed the files- I have what I think are the most recent
files, a few of them even newer than the ones you mentioned in README.1ST

> The View->Weather Alerts window shows what the expiration date/time
> is on each of them, in GMT.  Of course if they're not appearing
> there, there's no way to check them.  I'm -8 I think so you should
> be -5.  052200 just expired.  Make sense?

You're close, but forgot about daylight time. I'm -4 in this season, so
052200 should be expiring in 2 minutes. So IMHO it should be on my
screen. :-P

--Reuven (KB3EHW)