[Xastir-Dev] TODO for "stable"?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon May 12 14:10:51 EDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:

> Add a config-file option for where we store track, or, by default, store
> the track in the user's ~/.xastir/tracks directory?

Unfortunately this opens up a bigger can of worms.  Then the Map
Chooser code needs to combine boths sets of map heirarchies into a
single view.  With the code-freeze on, I don't want to tackle that
issue.

I say we live with it as-is, and plan to change it later after the
release.  I suspect few people will use that feature anyway.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com