[Xastir-Dev] TODO for "stable"?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu May 15 11:06:59 EDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> On Sat, 10 May 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>
> > TODO list for release:
> > ----------------------
> >
> > 1) Translations:  Two new strings need to be translated into all the
> > languages.  All translators please take another look at the language
> > files.

a) Still needed.  Got more votes and finally settled on something.
Please send translations of those two strings.  We have all but the
Italian and German translations of those two now.

b) Rolf is planning another update to the German language file.
Perhaps by Monday.

> > 3) Docs?

Let us know when you're nearing completion Reuven.  Also let me know
if there's something the rest of us can help on.

> 6) Redhat/Mandrake problems?  Still unsure about this one as I don't
> run either one.

Have had conflicting reports on this one.  Some people have it
running fine on both of these platforms.  Perhaps we need some more
notes in the README's for these platforms?  Any suggestions?

> 7) Optional libs problems on MacOSX?
>
> Not sure where we stand on this either, or if it's really a problem.

I see that there's a solution for Shapelib problem now.  Let's get
that into the docs somewhere.

NOTE:  I'm bumping the version up to 1.1.5 for the development
snapshot that I'm doing today.  We've been at 1.1.4 for a while.
Hopefully nobody has a headache with that.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com