[Xastir-Dev] Re: Package or not?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri May 16 23:59:45 EDT 2003

Mini-ITX.  Just build one up.  4.5A 12vDC.  2 fans on the case,
theoretically not needed.  Chip runs not greater than 140 deg F
according to telemetry.  In a 100 deg F lab.  1 Serial, 1 parallel,
SVideo, RCA video, VGA, 4 USB 2.0, 1 1394 FireWire.  Small footprint.
Available at Fry's Electronics.

Via Chipset motherboard.  Uses a Via processor, mine's a 600 Celeron
equivalent but they also have 900 and 1.1 GHz stuff.

www.mini-itx.org

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173