[Xastir-Dev] Things that Rolf found

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon May 19 13:27:13 EDT 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:02:19 +0200
From: "Rolf Bleher, DK7IN" <xastir at dk7in.de>
To: Curt Mills <hacker at tc.fluke.com>
Subject: updated German language file

while playing with Xastir I saw:
  - a missing version string in the "Help - About" PopUp
some hardcoded strings with no token in the language file
  - the "Logging" string in the status line
  - same with "Map Properties" PopUp strings
  - "no location name specified" in map bookmarks with missing name
  - "minutes", "seconds" etc in "program uptime" PopUp
  - "Autoreply- No one is at the keyboard" string (and a missing ' ')

Why is it now called Xastir "BETA" instead of V1.xyz in the help file?

I updated the German language file and I'm now working on the German
help file.

73 de Rolf
- --
 \   Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Bleher   /          xastir at dk7in.de          \