[Xastir-Dev] acinclude.m4 with ImageMagick-friendly patch

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed May 28 13:48:46 EDT 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> I'll commit this after the release, unless Curt thinks I should do it
> early.

Chuck has the final word, not me.  My opinion is that we shouldn't
change anything in the configure step right now.  Yea, that'll cause
some problems for users, but we can do another release once we get
the new stuff in, right?

I'm trying _real_ _hard_ to do only minor changes at this point,
mostly language string stuff.  A few more language strings and I'm
giving my blessing for release.  Then we can get on with it.

I already apologized very sincerely for doing the online topo map
change!  hi hi

There are some _totally_ impressive things waiting in the wings.
I'm very anxious to get this release out so we can get to them.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com