[Xastir-Dev] Re: Xastir-dev Digest, Vol 71, Issue 19

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 28 20:59:28 EST 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> Mine is RH 6.2 and RG 7.2 both do it.

Is there a case where it doesn't do it?  For instance try shutting
off all interfaces, then try turning off dead-reckoning, then try
turning off weather alerts, etc.  All the things I mentioned in my
other e-mail (plus weather alerts).

If Xastir does it in all conditions, it's most likely that the
UpdateTime() routine is running too often.  If it does it when
certain types of interfaces are up, etc, then we need to look at the
specific code that does it.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer