[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] Anon CVS catching up?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Oct 14 16:38:45 EDT 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, David Flood wrote:

> Well..It isn't all there yet.
>
> On my work OS X Mac, a CVS Update about 15 minutes ago worked but the Make
> stage fails with:
>
> map_geo.c: In function 'draw_geo_image_map':
> map_geo.c:1066: 'raster_map_intensity' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
>
> This is with only pcre and ImageMagick detected by make
> clean;./bootstrap;./configure -prefix=/sw

Actually, it was all there.  I renamed the variable from
geotiff_map_intensity to raster_map_intensity yesterday.  It still
had a bunch of #ifdef's having to do with whether libgeotiff was
present, consistent with the more limited previous use of that
variable.

It should be better now.  Let me know if it works properly now.  If
not, I might have to recompile without libgeotiff to test the
#ifdef's properly.

Now we'll have to wait to see how quick the anon CVS server picks up
the changes.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com