[Xastir-Dev] that X crash fixed

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:07:10 EST 2003

This crash was caused by the height and width being zero around line
2300 of list_gui.c

  /* set last size if there was one */    // done in list_fill
  if (list_size_w[type] != -1 && list_size_h[type] != -1)
              XtVaSetValues(station_list_dialog[type],
              XmNwidth,  list_size_w[type],
              XmNheight, list_size_h[type],
              NULL);

I manually set list_size_w[0] and list_size_h[0] = nonzero in gdb and
then resized the window and exited xastir to cause it to write the
xastir.cnf that contains this:

LIST0_H:458
LIST0_W:704
LIST1_H:0
LIST1_W:0
LIST2_H:0
LIST2_W:0
LIST3_H:0
LIST3_W:0
LIST4_H:0
LIST4_W:0
LIST5_H:0
LIST5_W:0
LIST6_H:0
LIST6_W:0

So now view all stations works.  View all mobile stations still crashes out.

Somehwere these sizes got set to zero and written out and the tests in
list_gui
only look for -1.  I've changed the tests to look for <= 0.  No more crash.