[Xastir-Dev] Fixed awk, but install's messed

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:24:06 EDT 2003

Jack,

Thank's for finding the sys/type.h thing.  It of course works under Red
Hat Linux and I of course rely on folks like you to test under other
OSes and find the missing stuff.  I think this fixes the problem people
were having with *bsd as well.

Regarding the install prefix being hosed, I don't know why that
happened, although that sounds like some kind of issue with autoconf not
setting the right values in configure.
/a