[Xastir-Dev] US radar composite available

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Sep 2 20:51:45 EDT 2003

"We are experiencing technical difficulties..."

I've started seeing some interesting slowdowns on the site that writes
the data to disk suggesting it's trying to wade thru and pseudo-index
all the entries.

The black image is what happens when the script discovers that 'pqact'
took 2 hours to get around to writing the files and they're too old to use.

We're working with Unidata on a set of solutions, but it may end up
being a new computer...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173