[Xastir-Dev] New geo file tags

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 3 09:17:19 EDT 2003

Cool!  Thanks, Chris.

And, now the bad news: Until I can figure out why my LDM ingest system
is having problems, or can alleviate these problems with another system,
the US composite is off the air.  I may regenerate it on an hourly
basis, if I can get some relief on an ingest problem, but it's not going
back to 6- or 12-minute status for at least a few days.  After we beat
it up here, I'll release it to the APRS community and the OpenGIS
community as a whole.

73, all, gerry