[Xastir-Dev] Another iteration

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 5 22:09:58 EDT 2003

OK.  Texas is working, and appears consistent with reality.

Attached is the TXrad.geo file that'll get you the data.  I hope.

Changes per Chris, and a SWAG on my part re: transparency since we
changed from a black to a white background, have been made.  There's no
'CROP' in the  .geo; doesn't need it for Texas.

I'm off to talk GPS and HSMM tomorrow at the North Tx APRS Workshop.
Hence, this is it for tonight, I'm off to bed.  I'll be on the road (and
tracking via 1x-rtt) at 0500 local...

73, gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173