[Xastir-Dev] Did I miss something? Where's DBFGetFieldIndex

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Thu Sep 11 19:53:44 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 03:19:44PM -0700, Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wrote:

> > My patch has been committed.
> >
> > Jack.
>
> Is this on the 24 hour delay scheme?  Nothing seems to have changed.
>
> Bill

It appears to be still doing that.  I thought there was a new anonymous
CVS server going online in August which would eliminate the 24 hour
delay, or at least reduce it greatly.

I don't get the error you do, however I still can't get things to
compile with dbfawk defined.

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net