[Xastir-Dev] New geo file tags

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 17 22:06:20 EDT 2003

OK, guys: Have at it.  The geo file is changed, and I'm recommending the
gif for a bunch of reasons, including png reanslation doesn't mask the
ground clutter well.

http://mesonet.tamu.edu/gemdata/images/radar/USrad.geo

For those wondering, the projection is LAT/LON unprojected in more or
less NAD83.  With the precision they're reporting coordinates of the
radar sites to, it doesn't matter if it's NAD27 or NAD83...

73 gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173