[Xastir-dev] Broken station location

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:11:30 EST 2004

TT-3 doesn't need the inversion.  OnCores prior to the M-12 are power
hungry, but stellar little receivers.  SV6's are also power hungry.  the
SK-8 from Trimble, Rockwell/Connexant Jupiter, most of the SiRF-based
chipsets, and the Motorola M12 are better for low power consumption.

Also, while most... really, I guess all... of these need a preamp'd
antenna, several provide and work with 3.3v antennas, and those have had
power consumption cut as well.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173