[Xastir-dev] first cut at geocoder

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:19:13 EST 2004

Segments tend to be fairly short.  Averaging them will be an adequate
solution.  I'll have to look at the specific code to see if they're
handling polylines correctly: each segment vice endpoints for the
polyline as a whole, which could cause a problem.
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173