[Xastir-dev] Someone to crunch the Tiger 2003 maps?

Kevin Glueck kglueck at viz.tamu.edu
Sat Apr 3 16:11:55 EST 2004

> The crunching finished a while ago, but the uploading continues

sorry...not the fastest ftp server in the world...but the files
will actually be served from a different machine, so...  :)

> (Kevin, I think the incoming area will narrowly not have enough space)

just moved a gig out of there, so there should be plenty of room
now.

--
Kevin Glueck                              Senior Systems Administrator
kglueck at viz.tamu.edu                      Langford Arch Center C-416D