[Xastir-dev] Stats

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 9 16:04:58 EDT 2004

We had over 800 downloads of Xastir for Feb and March.  So far this
month we're on track to hit over 1000 downloads, but more than
likely that'll slow down a bit as we get further away from the last
stable release, so I'm expecting 800-900 for this month.

Also, web hits have been increasing monotonically since about august
of last year.  Things are looking good for the project these days.