[Xastir-dev] args to data_add()

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Apr 10 12:44:26 EDT 2004

I, for one, think this would be amazingly cool!!!

I hadn't heard of FlightGear until this, but, I'll definitely be checking
it out.
I've been bemoaning the fact that there weren't any good non-windows flight
simulators available for some time now.

Xastir could become a very cool moving map, and, recruiting that community
into the
Xastir fold could bring in some developer resources that have expertise on
things we
need (especially as we start looking at autorouting, more SAR features,
etc.).

Owen

--On Friday, April 09, 2004 12:28:00 -0700 "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com>