[Xastir-dev] Opinions on this document?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 16 16:03:49 EDT 2004

I'm toying with the idea of adding this document to our sources.  I
put it at this web address temporarily for people to look at:

    http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/README.Getting-Started

Comments?

Is there a better method of accomplishing the same thing?

One thing I thought of was creating a Wiki for this sort of
information, so that the users could tweak it and update it
constantly.