[Xastir-dev] Re: Xastir Translations

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 30 13:32:04 EDT 2004

We need updates to these files in order to prepare for the next
"Stable" release, coming up within the next couple of days:

    language-Dutch.sys
    language-French.sys
    language-Italian.sys
    language-Portuguese.sys
    language-Spanish.sys

There should only be a few strings in each that need translating.
I've already sent this list directly to the people who normally do
the translations.  If you have language skills in these areas,
perhaps consider helping in this manner?

Send updates to me and I'll add them to CVS.

A much bigger project is to re-write the help files for the various
languages.  We've been trying to keep the help-English.dat file
updated, but help files for other languages have languished.  I
don't expect to updated any of those before the release though.