[Xastir-dev] small other problems with xastir 1.4.2

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 5 11:40:16 EST 2004

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, f4dwv wrote:

> 1) I have tons of :
> Warning:
>      Name: create_appshell text_output2
>      Class: XmTextField
>      Character '\260' not supported in font.  Discarded.

See the FAQ about that.

> 2) I use  RELAY,TRACE4-4 as path, which is recommended in France for a
> base station,
> (http://www.franceaprs.net/modules.php?name=Recommandations&func=chemin)
> but xastir complain about it.
> You must understand that aprs is not so widespread in some countries and
> must be not so strict about path ....

The code that does the warnings with long paths is very new.  It's
certainly possible that we need to do some fine-tuning on it here
and there.

I just got another message from someone trying to use a directed
path through two specific digi's and is getting the warning messages
there too.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer