[Xastir-dev] Gerry C: Canadian Topo Maps, what to do with them?

Gerry Creager (N5JXS) gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 3 09:37:14 EST 2004

Getting in late on this one, sorry.  I tend to believe Derrick's right
here.  I on't think you will be able to do BILs by glomming the header
and making an arbitrary lat-lon referenced array.  I think the
GDAL_translate solution will be the best approach.

BILs aren't very popular anymore.  I had to stop and think about what
they were, since I've not seen them in anything I do for 3-4 years!

Let me know if I need to get parameters or try some testing.  I'm
swamped, thanks to a week in Hawaii, but I can probably squeeze some
time out somehow!
gerry