[Xastir-dev] Morphix xastir?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 13 11:24:44 EST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Bennett, Bruce wrote:

> Having been asked to present xastir at a local ham club meeting (mid
> summer-ish), the idea of arriving with a pile of Morphix CD's with xastir
> and some local maps came to mind.
>
> Before I launch into the effort, is anyone else already working towards such
> a beast?
>
> More basic question - anyone know of any show-stoppers for the attempt?
>
> (Morphix - http://morphix.sourceforge.net )

Even more basic question:  How come you're sending text and HTML,
plus the character set you're using is unknown to my e-mail package
(pine)?  It came in here as three attachments, with nothing in the
body of the message.  You might want to check your settings.  ;-)

Regarding Morphix or Knoppix, I can point you to the guy who is
working on the Xastir/Cygwin CD.  He's about done, and one of his
next projects is to be as you describe above.

He may answer you directly.  He reads this list.  Bill Vodall,
WA7NWP.