[Xastir-dev] Handicapped Symbol (ICON)

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jan 22 09:23:07 EST 2004

I was just alerted that my SYMBOLS.TXT file still shows a CLOUDY ICON for
both the Primary and Alternate versions of "(".  But mitigating this, I
had lost track of my originals between 1999 to recently and restored
probably from a too-old copy.

When I look at my SYMBOLS display in APRSdos, I see that that is my
WHEELCHAIR symbol.  That symbol has been around since 1993 when we first
started using it in the Marine Corps Marathon for the lead handicapped.

So, unless I'm confused, we should all be using /( for Wheelchair and \(
for Cloudy... ???  I will make the change in my DOCS.  Lemme know if I got
it all wrong..

Bob...