[Xastir-dev] Developer CVS has problems

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:09:56 EST 2004

Looks like during the move from one server to another, SourceForge
messed up our repository.  The SSH keys are also not copied to that
server yet, so I'm having to log in with my SourceForge password
instead of using my SSH keys.  They keys will probably be coied over
later tonight.

Anyway, I put in a bug report for this sort of message:

cvs [update aborted]: could not find desired version 1.6 in
/cvsroot/xastir/xastir/README.CVS,v

I'm also having trouble getting the server to let me in at times,
but I'm hoping that's load-related and the load will go down after
they get everything copied over.