[Xastir-dev] Compile error

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:14:49 EST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> I waited a week to get a fresh cvs and got the Development bug.
>
> Seems like whenever I go a week without compiling I get errors.
> Just a benefit for cvs....
>
> attached is the make.log with error.
>
> But then if I wanted STABLE I would use STABLE.
> besides how can developers fix things if someone never breaks them

I think you just have impeccable timing...

Steve Dimse reported that "#include <sys/stat.h>" needed to be added
to that file.  That was done yesterday.

Of course with SourceForge moving development CVS over to the same
server(s) as anonymous CVS, problems have arisen.  Whether or not
the changes done to Xastir yesterday will get overwritten by the
resync they're doing, or whether they made it (or will make it) to
the anon CVS area, is anybody's guess.  Try it again and see.