[Xastir-dev] Closing AUX GPS port before shutdown / down of interface

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Fri Jun 4 22:01:51 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 07:57:50PM -0600, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':

BTW, a more complete description of the computer control commands for the D700
is available in the "Files" area of the TMD700A yahoo group.  It's in the
"PC Remote Control" section of the Files area.

You'll need to register with yahoogroups and join the TMD700A group to
get there, though, so I won't bother posting a link.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "If life gives you lemonade, kick it in the balls and say 'Hey, I wanted
  a beer.'"