[Xastir-dev] TH-D7 start/stop files

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sun Jun 13 05:18:59 EDT 2004

At 16:19 12-6-2004 -0700, Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wrote:
>Is this running in APRS or TNC mode?   If TNC mode, can't we add an entry
>to set the TXD to something less obscene then the default half second...

Yes, of course! A maximum of 250ms should be save for any system. I know
some say the TH-D7 can do less, but the even the worst-case receiver has to
have time to synchronise to the data transmitted by the TH-D7.

I guess the 500ms TXD default not only applies to the TH-D7 so I think the
startup file for the TM-D700 could als use this setting...

Kind regards,

Henk.