[Xastir-dev] Any heartache with deleting old dev releases?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jun 21 12:24:20 EDT 2004

I'm thinking about deleting old development releases from
SourceForge, to keep things a bit tidier.

If we keep to the release schedule, we do a stable release every two
months, and a development release every two weeks (except for the
weeks that we do a stable release).  Keeping development releases
for the last 6 months would leave us between 9 and 12 development
releases on the site.

Perhaps keeping just the last two months or so of development
releases on the site would make sense?  That would about 3 or 4 at
any given time, and we could knock out all of the 1.1.x and 1.2.x
development releases, which are a little long in the tooth.

I'm not proposing the removal of any stable releases.

Comments?