[Xastir-dev] acinclude.m4:XASTIR_DETECT_DEVICES

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 23 17:26:02 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Jack Twilley wrote:

> This tells me we can completely strip all references to "com1" from
> our code.  Does this seem reasonable to you?

Yes.  I have no problem with that.  We need to update the docs to
reflect that as well.

Next issue:  We need to check WinXP and Win2k on any systems that
experienced the "configure" hang while checking for devices, and
run various acinclude.m4 files past them to see what the minimum is
which works for us.