[Xastir-dev] Blame Canada for xastir segfaults

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Mar 23 21:00:57 EST 2004

We should be able to trap SIGSEGV and then, the handler can get gradually
smarter as time goes on.  In any case, the default of displaying "something
bad happened" with as much information as we can gather without additional
coding is still a pretty big improvement.

Owen

--On Tuesday, March 23, 2004 15:01 -0800 "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com>