[Xastir-dev] first cut at geocoder

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 31 15:35:03 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Any possibility that someone can process a county or three in WA for
> me?  If not, I'll try to find time to do that later.

I've got the geocoder built.  Just had to add a few #include lines
here and there to get it done, so it wasn't a big deal.

I'll try to create the files I need myself.  Right off the bat I
just need my county, but we often help out in neighboring counties
up to 2 or 3 counties in each direction, so eventually I'll want
those as well.

If we get auto-routing working with Festival at some point, I'll
have to put a bigger hard drive in my Jeep so that I can have a few
states worth of maps and geocoding in there.