[Xastir-dev] first cut at geocoder

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 31 16:14:00 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>
> > Woohoo!  That sounds much easier.
> >
> > What do people think about putting the geocoder stuff into a
> > subdirectory in Xastir?  That way we can tweak it for other
> > operating systems and keep it current as we go along.  We could also
> > set it up with autoconf at some point.
>
> That was my plan, the week just got busy.

Would it be best to separate it out as I initially suggested, or
merge it in with our other code in the src directory and just end up
with multiple executables created during a compile?

If we kept it in a separate directory, there would be more than one
copy of some of the files.

If we merged them, we could create a separate make target for
building the tools, and there'd be only one copy of each file in
CVS.  The tools would not get built by default.  Better?