[Xastir-dev] Use of SIGUSR1

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sun May 9 10:31:26 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Does anybody know why the code catches the SIGUSR1 signal (in main.c)? I
cannot find where this signal is raised. The code was added by KB4AMA.

The use of SIGUSR1 causes problems on my old RedHat 5.2 Linux system, the
old pthread library uses SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2 (yeah, later versions fixed
this) to do its job and catching it for another purpose crashes the system
big-time. I cannot see what code triggers it and if I can safely remove
this signal handler (or modify it to use another signal). Any ideas? If it
has no purpose, can it be removed.

Kind regards,

Henk.