[Xastir-dev] dbfawk now defaults on - problem

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri May 21 11:13:45 EDT 2004

I just did a cvs update and then two 'make clean;./bootstrap;./configure'
runs, one with '--with-dbfawk' and one without any option

The 'with' run, said 'NO' on the final report
The run without any option says 'YES' on the final report

So either someone flipped a sense bit or it is now defaulting to on.

This is on a SuSe 9.0 box that's my primary box.  I haven't actually built
any dbfawk files to test the functionality but have gotten in the habit of
throwing the 'with' switch in when I configure.

Dave
KD7MYC