[Xastir-dev] dbfawk now defaults on - problem

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Sat May 22 14:29:25 EDT 2004

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 09:32:02AM -0700, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <archer at eskimo.com> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> On Fri, 21 May 2004, Tom Russo wrote:
>
> > I tested it with various combinations of things like --with-dbfawk,
> > --without-festival, --with-ax25, etc., and in each case the intuitive
> > behavior resulted, and configure ignored my attempts to enable features for
> > which prequisites weren't installed (as should happen).
>
> Except for festival and gpsman.  Those two were initially done
> differently in configure.ac/acinclude.m4, and need to be tweaked so
> that the --without-* flags work for them.

I explicitly used --without-festival in my testing, and it seemed to configure
properly.  At least it said "festival ... no" when it was done.  Is the
failure in the build?  I didn't try that, I assumed that if it got to the
end and the options were all the way I'd asked them to be in the final report,
that it'd all be right.  I'll look again tonight and get it right this time.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/