[Xastir-dev] Hypothetically speaking...

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 10 13:47:12 EST 2004

If one were to want to include /usr/include/db.h in some Xastir
code, that conflicts with our xastir/db.h.  How best to handle that?
We could "#include /usr/include/db.h", but that might not work on
all systems.  "#include <db.h>" pulls in our local file instead of
the system file.  See the problem?

Would we need to change xastir/db.h to another name to accomplish
this best?  In that case we lose the linkage to the old name for our
history of file changes.