[Xastir-dev] Xastir and Cgywin

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 14 20:51:36 EST 2004

Hello all,

During the last Cygwin update, I noticed some interesting items listed as
installable in the Cygwin setup program.

With the following items added to the list of items to install, everything
map related appears to be detected properly except for Gdal.  And for some
reason I haven't figured out, Gdal compile bombs.  So things are getting
easier for Cygwin users.

gv (opt)
libgeotiff
libgeotiff-devel
libgeotiff1
libproj-devel
libproj0
libxml2-devel (needed for the ImageMagick test during ./configure)
proj
libtool (opt)

Curt, can you add these items to the list in README.win32?

Dave
KD7MYC