[Xastir-dev] Possible SUSE 9.2 incompatibilty

Flood, David David.Flood at safeharbor.com
Wed Nov 17 14:24:57 EST 2004

Hello all,

Based on a preliminary test this morning after upgrading my main laptop to
SUSE 9.2 (from 9.1) and then trying a ./bootstrap;./configure, it appears
that while SUSE 9.2 includes OpenMotiff runtime, it does not include the
-devel files.

If and when I get home tonight I'm going to do some more digging around
and/or see if I can use RPM to install the -devel from 9.1 to see if that
will work.

So if anyone has a 9.1 system that they really want to be able to compile
Xastir on, don't upgrade to 9.2 (at least until we figure this out).

Dave
KD7MYC