[Xastir-dev] Xastir-cygwin mailing list?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 27 21:03:28 EST 2004

Would it be good to start a new mailing list called Xastir-cygwin or
similar?  Chuck?

*) This would move common Cygwin problems off onto their own list so
that people most familiar with that platform could answer those
questions.

*) It would reduce the confusion experienced by the new users when
Unix/Linux-specific topics are being discussed on the non-Cygwin
lists.

*) It would make it more apparent which type of OS people were
running when they ask questions, reducing the quantity of messages
required to figure out the problem specifics.

*) It would move the Cygwin traffic elsewhere for those not running
it.

Comments?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com