[Xastir-dev] db4

Jerry Chamberlin jerryc at netlab.org
Sun Nov 28 10:59:50 EST 2004

Ok,
	I went to sleepycat and got db4.2.52.tar.gz
Compiled and installed. All was good.

1. Should I remove db2 and 3 ? from my redhat 7.2
2. I am still getting the DB > 4 Error in map.cache.c
3. I would really like to try this map caching stuff.
4. My Redhat 6.2 machine does not have the issue and does not attempt to compile
maps.cache.c so it does compile, without caching. (which is cool because I use
it just for tiger maps)

Any hints appreciated, is ther a db4 dev package I need to get ?

The Net Lab year 2000 and beyond Internet Education is Science
http://www.netlab.org
WA0JRJ - Jerry
used to be ICQ 6408731
used to be AIM PappyJerry