[Xastir-dev] Polygons from raw tiger data

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 29 16:21:56 EDT 2004

Raw Tiger data will now produce filled water polygons with the
latest CVS Xastir.  It's slow, but it works.  I wouldn't suggest
turning on labels though if you're zoomed out very far.

To optimize your speed if you don't want to see the filled polygons,
turn off the "filled" option for those maps and it'll skip the
polygon reconstruction code.