[Xastir-dev] Filled indication in map property

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sun Sep 5 11:06:51 EDT 2004

Hello,

I found a small problem in Xastir 1.3.3 (latest CVS version). I have a .map
vector map with filled area's.

I do the following unsing the english language file:

1) Click on the "Map" menu an select "Map Chooser"
2) In the "Map Chooser" dialog, highlight my map, which is in a
subdirectory "MAP"
3) I click on the properties button

Now I get the "Map Properties" dialog and I should be able to see if the
polygons in my map will be colorfilled or not but I can't. If I highlight
my map and click on the "Yes" button after "Filled ->" no change is shown,
clicking "No" also doesn't make a change.

The behaviour of the map is okay. When I clicked "Yes" the polygons are
filled, when I click "No" they are not. It is just not visible in the "Map
Properties" dialog for some reason. This used to work fine last time I
checked a few months ago (it's not something you use everyday..).

Environment is Cygwin (state of last week).

Kind regards,

Henk.

P.S. Xastir on Cygwin crashed my system 2 times the last two days;
yesterday it just shut down and made a minidump which I send to Microsoft.
Today XP froze solid. Normally this system never crashes so I blame it on
Cygwin, but it could also be an issue with Festval which I started to use
recently.