[Xastir-dev] Timestamp in TNC log

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 6 20:07:19 EDT 2004

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Henk de Groot wrote:

> Small question. In the past Xastir used to insert timestamps in the logfile
> like this:
>
> # zo apr  4 12:49:49 CEST 2004
>
> Aparently on april 4 I refeshed my Xastir since from that day on (up to the
> present) timestamps look like this:
>
> # Sun Apr  4      2004
>
> The old implementation gave me a much more accurate timestamp. Was it
> change on purpose, I like the old timestamp a lot more.
>
> This is on Cygwin, running on a Dutch Windows XP version.

I'm still getting timestamps that look like this:

    # Mon Sep  6 17:04:46 PDT 2004

I'm wondering if it could be because of your locale/LANG environment
settings.  I recently changed LC_NUMERIC to "C" in main.c in three
places, so it ignores the environment variable for that setting.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer